The Training Scheduling and Logistics Coordinator will be responsible for the logistics of all training delivery for client’s End-Users, both local and global, including:
- Develop schedule, including managing logistics of facilities and venues
- Ensure training rooms, documentation and equipment are prepared.
- Manage updates, portal pages and trainer network, including communications regarding training outages and changes.
- Liaison with all global counterparts for training efficiency
- Work with the training site leads to determine site specific logistical requirements
- Co-manage localization and /or language translation of training materials
- Run reports to help ensure that all end users have completed their role-specific required training prior to gaining system access
- Manage mobile training labs
- Set up off-site training facilities, if necessary
Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, or related field
- Prior experience planning and scheduling for major projects
- Two (2) or more years’ experience in Project Management or Planning and Scheduling
- Previous experience on project teams with a proven ability to work under time constraints while meeting critical milestones
- Experience with international business processes, strong relationships across the organization or ability to create them on behalf of the change effort
- Knowledge of other languages such as French, Mandarin, or Japanese, knowledge of SAP a plus, but not required