High profile East Bay Packaging Design firm with offices in New York and Europe is looking to expand their Bay Area Studio. In need of a top tier Digital Production Artist with 5+ years in packaging production and print processes with an emphasis on wine and spirits.
Studio is currently located in the East Bay but has plans to move into SF sometime in the coming year.
Details below. Please send resume and samples of work to be considered.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight timelines while maintaining a calm and structured approach to workflow; possess a natural flair for typography and have an eye for attention to detail.
- Totally at home translating concepts from other members of the design team into final digital mechanical, print ready artworks for primary and secondary drinks packaging and POS items. There maybe opportunity to design POS and associated brand support items, including secondary packaging.
- Proven experience of print passing on press, suggesting adjustments to printed results to ensure successful realization of design intent.
- Mac OS skill set must include expert level Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. High-level retouching skills will give you an advantage.
- Ability to work both unsupervised and as part of a team. Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in written and spoken English.
- A flexible hard work ethic is a must.