This established East Bay company’s marketing web team is seeking a web production artist for their new website using the Hybris Web Content Management System. This is a contract position in which the web production person will assist in the migration of content from the HTML files that make up the current site to the new content management system that will power the new site.
This is a full time, on-site project.
- Education & Certification Requirements
Preferred: B.S./B.A. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant coursework; or equivalent work experience.
- Work Experience
1-2 years experience with web front-end development.
- Required Skills
- Ability to write HTML and CSS from scratch.
- Understanding of coding best practices.
- Familiarity with browser compatibility issues, and cross-browser, cross-platform, and cross-device testing. Ability to quickly identify and debug issues.
- Experience working on large-scale sites.
- Experience working in the Hybris Web Content Management System.